CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No matter what happens, God will prove himself the most loving father and best friend anyone could have. He IS enough! (Virelle Kidder)

Why do we forget this? It's not like He leaves us and says this is yours, you have to handle this one on your own. He NEVER tells us that, instead He says, "Do not fear, for I am with You; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with MY righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

Thank You Lord... not much more I can say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No there's not much more you can say to that. It's just a simple fact and truth, and like you said we forger it somehow.
But thank God we can take hold of that promise!

Jolee said...

Praise the Lord for that promise.