CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mountains Move!!!

Everyday, God's grace and faithfulness amazes me more and more!!! When we think things are impossible... He shows us just how possible HE can make things!


I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt... you can say to this mountain "Go and throw yourself into the sea," and it will be done.
Matthew 21:21

When you place your faith, your trust, indeed your life in the hands of Christ Jesus, you'll be amazed at the marvelous things He can do with you and through you; so trust God's plans. With Him, all things are possible, and He stands ready to open a world of possibilities to you... if you have faith.

Remember, no matter how big your challenge, God is bigger. Just place your faith in Him, and then, with no further ado, let the mountain-moving begin!!!

Prayer

Dear Lord, Your faithfulness is complete and perfect. Even when I am not sure where You are leading me, I know that Your son has died for my sins, and I know that I am protected. Great is Your faithfulness, Lord!!! Help me to be faithful to You, today, tomorrow, and every day of my life. Amen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great message. It's amazing how God will lead you to read something when you really need a good word to lift you up!

Love you!