CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seeking His Guidance

We will NEVER cease to need our Father - His wisdom, direction, help and support. We will NEVER outgrow Him. We will always need His grace. (Kay Arthur)

How many times do I pray for something, I get the answer that I want and then... I tend to forget about that prayer time that I was having so regularly, I forget about that devotion that during my valley was so important to me. Why do I have such a hard time remembering that He is there ALL of the time. That's why God has to bring me to my knees... quite frequently, and say Gena, I am here ALWAYS! I want you here with Me, ALWAYS! I want you seeking Me, ALWAYS!

Dear Lord, Please help me remember that I should ALWAYS call on Your Name!!! Not just in the valleys, but on the mountain tops, also! Help me to ALWAYS remember that You know what is best and You know when is best. Help me to be patient and wait upon Your direction for my life... but even more than that, help me to remember that when those prayers are answered, I AM STILL TO SEEK YOU!!! Amen

As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. (Psalm 18:30)

0 comments: